The McKnight Group is a leading architectural and construction company, specializing in churches and church-related facilities. Under general supervision, the Receptionist / Administrative Assistant assists The McKnight Group staff as needed.
- Work schedule of 30-40 hours per week.
- Split receptionist duties with other Administrative Assistant during business hours, includes answering incoming phone calls, greeting guests, processing mail, sending and receiving packages.
- Develop and write original documents for review and publication. (Policies, procedures, records, letters.)
- Provide written and verbal communication as requested.
- Keep project notes, meeting notes, and communication logs updated.
- Maintain the paper filing system(s). Assist in archiving old paper files.
- Assist in website updates and maintenance.
- Assist in maintaining the company’s active social media accounts (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Make travel arrangements for Management and Personnel as requested.
- Operate reproduction machines and other duplicating equipment.
- Demonstrate the highest standards of ethical behavior and support the Company’s Business Ethics and Conduct Policy.
Minimum of five (5) years of clerical/secretarial/assistant work experience preferably including some experience in construction-related work.
Must possess unquestionable integrity and maintain strict confidentiality of proprietary information.
Must be self-motivated with attention to detail.
Must have expert working knowledge of relevant computer software. (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
Must have good working knowledge of relevant computer software. (Microsoft Project, Access).
Must be able to organize, assemble and coordinate the work of teams.
Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills.
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org